[NFB-DB] Test to see if the list is alive?

Maurice A. mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Thu Feb 2 23:42:57 UTC 2023

Hi  if  your aids  have  beluetuth no  problem. If  they are not then  you  will need  to find  something that  can  convert the  bluetuth audio into  something that  your aids  can decode. I  have  a track as  well  and  use  bluetuth aids. The  setup  works  well.

Ps  pleas for give  my spelling, I  am on the  computer that  dos’t  have  windows, or  dragon. That  means  that  I am  typing this  by  hand I  hope  that  this  is understandable?

 Sent from  my Mac Book Pro.
Maurice Mines
text number, 661-868-9647.
Fax number 661-449-3746.
Amateur radio call sign, kd0iko.
First vice  president  National Federation of the Blind of California deaf blind division.
VP National Federation of the Blind of California Bakersfield chapter.