[NFB-DB] Introduction

maurice A. Mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Sun Feb 26 20:29:35 UTC 2023

Good afternoon, my name is Maurice I am middle-aged. I have 2 sets of
hearing aids one that is Bluetooth enabled and one that is not Bluetooth
enabled. I certainly would like to extend a hearty welcome to the list.
It will be good to have you with us and commenting on things.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.

Amateur radio call sign,kd0iko.

First VP National Federation of the Blind of California deaf blind division.

VP National Federation of the Blind of California Bakersfield chapter.

PS, please be aware that I am dictating the contents of this email into
the computer by means of dictation software. Please excuse any spelling
and/or syntax errors. As those errors may be the result of either the
software, or the dictation process. If there's something you truly don't
understand, please reach out to me and asked me what did I really mean.
Thank you in advance very much for reading this.