[NFB-DB] Just because

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Mon May 8 20:24:10 UTC 2023

Hello, know this doesn't seem ridiculous. But I must caution you that
from what I understand listening to any sound at a high YM can make
things worse in the long run. I did find a volume level for your music
that is comfortable and see how well it works out for you. Mind you I'm
not a professional, I'm just an ordinary deaf blind person. Who just so
happens to be on the list.

This brings me to a big question, how many people on this list will I
actually see in Houston Texas is? I know I'm going. Everything is pretty
much just about done with the arranging just counting the days. Here's
hoping everyone is having an outstanding day.

On 23/05/08 20:14, jmail201586--- via NFB-DB wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> So I am asking a question that may seem a little ridiculous, but I
> wanted to ask this.
>
> I like to listen to music and I still listen to music and the
> television loud just because. Do some of you listen to
> music/television at a high volume just because?
>
> I sometimes wonder how my neighbors are feeling if they’re hearing my tv.
>
> I live in an apartment unit  by the way.

Sent from my Windows  11 computer.
Maurice Mines
text number, 661-868-9647.
Fax number 661-449-3746.
Amateur radio call sign, kd0iko.
First vice  president  National Federation of the Blind of California deaf blind division.
VP National Federation of the Blind of California Bakersfield chapter.