[NFB-DB] To the nfb deaf, blind division

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Thu May 11 12:54:22 UTC 2023

Hi All

I found a free app on the App Stor, but Oko. It is a free app designed by blind and visually impaired people. You point the back of your phone at the light. And you will either hear or feel the vibrations on when it is time to cross the street by the countdown. And it will vibrate to let you know if you’ve you’re too far to the left or too far to the right. To let you know to get back center of the crosswalk.

Again, this is a free app I found in the Apple Store. Just go all the way to the right and tap search and then put in a code. And it will be at the top as soon as you type that word. And it’s a free app so you don’t have to pay for it.

I wanted to share this with all of my deaf, blind friends.

Lots of love always
Local
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone