[NFB-DB] Reminder about our next meeting, please read below!

Jessie ajremark2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 17:08:18 UTC 2024

Hello,

I hope you are doing well. I was so sorry. I did not make it to the
convention and I only got to hear the end of the zoom call cause I slept
into all the fireworks in Las Vegas.

Could you tell me how long the meeting is gonna take cause I’m trying to go
to a performance at night.

Take care,

Jessie Kramer