[NFB-DB] Meetings at NFB National Events

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 20:46:10 UTC 2024

I have struggled with this very thing for years I have been a state, president, chapter president, chapter vice, president, state, vice president, and currently I am a chapter, vice president, division, vice president, and other hats in the Pennsylvania affiliate. And have been to many national conventions, and have experienced the same struggles. I would be happy to talk to people off list to see if we could come up with something to make our experiences better.