[NFB-DB] Our next meeting, first call for accommodations request request for our August 3 public meeting.

Maurice A. Mines nfbdbpresident at mmines.org
Fri Jul 19 17:00:55 UTC 2024

Good morning everyone, this is the initial call or anyone who needs accommodations for our next meeting which is scheduled for August 3 at 5:50 PM Eastern daylight time. Zoom coordinates to follow in just a few days.

Topics to be covered in the upcoming meeting we will definitely discuss how convention went for everybody? We will also discuss our annual report meeting we will go over it and ask members what they think about the report. We will talk about goals in general between now and our next national convention in New Orleans Louisiana. People will also discuss how often do we intend to meet. And last but not least what to do with the divisions website? Although that and your questions and hopefully we will have answers starting at 5:50 PM Eastern daylight time on August 3 2024.

Sincerely Maurice A. Mines.
President National Federation of the blind deaf blind division.