[NFB-DB] Final call, for accommodations request for our August 3 public meeting. There will be a guest from the National office.

Maurice A. mines nfbdbpresident at mmines.org
Fri Jul 26 13:50:22 UTC 2024

Good morning everyone, this is the absolute final call for interpreter request. I need to receive them via email or text by no later than 5 PM Pacific 8 PM Eastern time. There is an extreme out if you don’t see this until the weekend I am going to turn in this first thing Monday morning, but I’d like the messages by the time that I’ve indicated if possible. Here’s hoping everyone has a great Friday. And if you’re in the part of the country that I’m in air conditioning is a wonderful thing. Ps my text number is 661-491-4341.

Maurice Mines, President

National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division

Email: nfbdbpresident at mmines.org

Website: www.nfb.org <http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org>

Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division, a proud division

of the National Federation of the Blind, is a community of members and

friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day

we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.