[Nfb-dc] Fwd: [Nfbv-potomac-announce] Braille microwave and furniture that must go!

NFB-DC Affiliate capitol.matters at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 17:40:22 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Potomac Chapter NFB <potomacnfb at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 01:12:09 -0500
Subject: [Nfbv-potomac-announce] Braille microwave and furniture that must go!
To: nfbv-potomac-announce at nfbnet.org

Hi friends!

I hope that you're well on your way to relaxation over the
Christmas/New Year break!

As you know, Briley and I are moving and we have a few items that we'd
be glad to see moved from our home to yours!

* A microwave that has been braille labeled and is in good working order
* A 3-person, olive-green sofa that is one of the comfiest in the world
* Two, square, wood end tables that are couch-height
* Touch-activated desk lamp
* Twin mattress and boxspring (barely used, custom-made)
* Ikea desk with pull-out workspace, roughly 48 inches by 22 inches by 24 inches

If anything sounds good to you, please give us a call at (202)
684-6130. All items must go by January 2, 2014, are sold as-is, and to
the highest bidder.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

Corbb & Briley