[Nfb-dc] Fwd: FW: Disability Survey

NFB-DC Affiliate capitol.matters at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 14:11:37 UTC 2013

From: Nfbnet-master-list
[mailto:nfbnet-master-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Andrews,
David B (DEED)
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 11:26 AM
To: nfbnet-master-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-master-list] FW: Disability Survey

Dear Fellow Federationists:

Please consider participating in the survey below.  I have taken the
survey myself.  It takes 30 to 45 minutes.  If you have any questions,
I can be reached by e-mail or at 410-659-9314, extension 2218.  Your
be made available to everyone.

Go here<http://web-polling.com/Survey3.aspx?sID=28954449> now

John G. Paré, Jr.
Executive Director for Advocacy and Policy
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21230
Telephone: (410) 659-9314, ext. 2218
Cell phone: (410) 917-1965
Fax: (410) 685-5653
Email: jpare at nfb.org<mailto:jpare at nfb.org>

Take the stress out of this year's holiday shopping with NFB's Bid for
Equality national online auction: Black Friday, Nov. 29, to Giving
Tuesday, Dec. 3. View our must-have donations and
register<http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?vhost=bid-for-equality>
to make your Bid for Equality. The future is in your bid!