[Nfb-dc] Business cards in Braille?

Janice Forbes janiceforbes2012 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 21:35:50 UTC 2014

Hi Alex,

BISSM in Baltimore should be able to do it. As you know already, there are minimum quantity requirements.

On a different subject, I wanted to speak with you about judo. As the chairperson of the Sports and Recreation Committee, I wanted to get a group together to go and explore. I think you guys go on Wednesday?

If you have 10 to 15 minutes one evening, could you please call me at 410-804-3985?

Thank you,
Janice Forbes

Sent from my iPhone