[Nfb-editors] Notice for spring newsletters

Barbara Pierce bbpierce at pobox.com
Fri Apr 3 19:03:56 UTC 2009

This guy pled with me to give him the names and contact information of all
newsletter editors in the country so that he could send them a notice about
this trip. I didn't think you needed that, particularly when I have already
struggled to turn his prose into English. Here it is. Include the notice if
you like. You will note that the deadline is soon. If you want the notice in
Word, it will be in the May Monitor, or I can send it to you if you ask for
it.

Barbara

Special Week Vacation in Cancun:
	American Star Travel offers blind and visually impaired people seven
luxurious nights at the Oasis Cancun Hotel, in Mexico from September 5 to
September 12, 2009. The group will have private check-in at arrival and
special tour orientation. Guide dogs are welcome.
	The resort has something for everyone with up to twelve restaurants,
large relaxation areas, one of the biggest swimming pools in Latin America,
and tropical gardens. In addition to restaurants, It has eight bars, a
nine-hole (par three) golf course, quay for non-motorized sports, two tennis
courts, multipurpose field, spa, and gymnasium. In addition Wi-Fi is
available in both guest rooms and main areas.
	Our all-inclusive plan rate includes room accommodations; unlimited
food and drink (domestic and imported liquor); house wine; all resort
fitness and recreation facilities (spa services not included); all resort
activities and entertainment; non-motorized water sports available at our
marina, located lagoon-side; green fees at nine-hole golf course; private
beach section; twenty-four-hour room service; Club Up and Down Dance Club;
and taxes and gratuities. Not included are in-room safes, motorized water
sports, night tennis and basketball, babysitting, massage and beauty
services, telephone and fax charges, Internet access, laundry and dry
cleaning, and outside tours and excursions.
	The Oasis Cancun hotel is located in the centre of Cancun's hotel
zone, above a magnificent white sandy beach, very close to shopping centers,
bars, and restaurants, only twenty-five minutes from the airport, and twenty
minutes from Cancun's downtown. Depending on the number in our group,
American Star Travel will host a cocktail party on the first day to welcome
and introduce group members to each other.
	For more information or to book for this one-week adventure, call
American Star Travel at (508) 815-4327. Fares for standard rooms start at
$459, taxes included. Airline bookings are not included . All room rates are
per person, based on double occupancy; triples are by request only. American
Star Travel will arrange any special assistance needed in airport transfers
and on your flights. You can arrange to stay as few as five nights or more
than seven. To guarantee this fare, you must book not later than May 15,
2009. The earlier you book, the better airline fare you will get. For more
information visit <www.cancun09.com>. Remember, since 2007 all American
citizens must have a valid passport in order to reenter the country by air.