[Nfb-editors] Is this the right place?

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Aug 14 02:49:00 UTC 2009

Joyce

I'm here too and hoping to learn more about this facet of writing, of
educating our members and the world. Boy, keeping informed is big.
Communication via the written word, in my mind is the great equalizer, and
truly a form of that old saying- "the Pen is mightier than the Sword."

Well, aren't I getting philosophical; getting late and time for bed.

(Getting people to write  and tell their story, is a question I'd love to
see us banter around.)

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-