[Nfb-editors] Anthology idea

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 17:59:16 UTC 2011

Katie and all,

I agree, I think if we do this, it should be for articles from 2011, or
we could do 2010 and 2011.  Editors could choose their favorites, just
two, from either year.

Bridgit

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 08:50:35 -0500
From: "Watson, Katherine M" <WatsonKM05 at uww.edu>
To: "nfb-editors at nfbnet.org" <nfb-editors at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [Nfb-editors] Anthology Idea

Hello Everyone,
     I'm Katie Watson, editor of "Spotlight," the newsletter of the NFB
of Wisconsin. We are getting our newsletter up and going again after
about 2 years of not publishing, so I don't have any articles from 2010
to contribute. I think, however, that the anthology is an excellent
idea. Maybe we can take 2011 to get articles from this year and
formulate our plans. Thanks for your time. --Katie Watson

Spotlight Newsletter Editor
NFB-Wisconsin

Message: 1