[Nfb-editors] Purpose of an NFB publication

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Apr 12 01:09:08 UTC 2011

We'd all be willing to fight that war.  There isn't a simple answer -- or at
least there isn't one that stands a chance of imeediate implementation.  But
we must keep fighting.

Although my initial comment was said in gest, I still say that it would help
(regrettably) if we came up with a struggle with a well-defined foe whom we
could picket.  For better or worse, Big Ed is more like a many-headed hydra
than Sheriff Clark!

Mike