[Nfb-editors] Connecticut Newsletter- "The Federationist In Connecticut"

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Feb 22 04:14:13 UTC 2011

Dear Editors List

RE: another example of an affiliates newsletter

Attached is Connecticut's Fall-Winter issue of "The Federationist In
Connecticut." It is 31 pages long, 6,804 words. I attached it, because this
newsletter uses live links to give the reader the option to jump from the
contents to an article, or just read on down through the mag. And if we were
to paste it into this email (which I tried), it kills the links. So check
this one out; another fine example of how it can be done.

Robert Leslie Newman

President, Omaha Chapter NFB

President, NFB Writers' Division

Division Website