[Nfb-editors] New Chairperson, Newsletter Publication Committee

Tom Scanlan tom.scanlan at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 24 16:41:25 UTC 2011

Here is the information for NFB of Minnesota that Robert requested.

We strive to publish quarterly, generally get at least three out.  By far my
biggest problem is getting the president (current and previous) to write by
deadline.

We publish in braille (9%), CD (11%), Email notice as follows (21%),
14-point print (52%), and cassette (7%).

We do not publish information that appears in the Braille Monitor.  We
ensure that every member receives the Monitor in the form they want by
adding them to the Monitor list when they join and sending address changes
as we receive them.

The Winter 2011 issue of the Minnesota Bulletin is now available on the NFB
of Minnesota website www.nfbmn.org

You can use the following link to go directly to it:
www.nfbmn.org/bulletins/w11.htm.

The audio edition that is distributed on tape and compact disk is also
available on the website as a zipped file containing individual MP3 files
for each of the articles in the issue.  The direct link to that file is
www.nfbmn.org/bulletins/audio.zip.

Happy reading.

Tom Scanlan, Editor
Minnesota Bulletin
National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota