[Nfb-editors] Editor needed!

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Feb 28 16:07:38 UTC 2011

In my efforts to further our goal of getting all affiliates to have a
newsletter, I will learn of new and interesting data or practices. Also,
from time to time openings for an editor will pop up. And so below is word
of a state's need to get a newsletter restarted. Do any of you have time
and/or can give a lead to a good editor needing a newsletter to work on?

The California Affiliate is seeking a volunteer editor for their affiliate
newsletter. Interested parties may contact Mary Willows at
mwillows at sbcglobal.net

Robert Leslie Newman

President, Omaha Chapter NFB

President, NFB Writers' Division