[Nfb-editors] Upcoming Newsletters?

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:29:33 UTC 2011

Wake Federation of the Blind Newsletter

I briefly turned the newsletter over to the group's president, due to
time constraints. I've got it back and am working on April's
newsletter. I'm going to write about the annual Student Semeinar held
by the North Carolina Association of Students (NCABS), the Independent
Living Center's monthly group meeting for the visually impaired who
are looking to be more active in their community, and the upcoming
fundraisers, Belks' Charity Day and Applebee's Breakfast. If I have
the time and the room, I'll add a little something of a story that
will inspire the members to be more active.

Until later,
Jewel
Wake Federation of the Blind (Raleih, Wake County, North Carolina)

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!