[Nfb-editors] Hello from a new member to the list

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 20:36:41 UTC 2011

Hey all,
My name is Kathryn Bottner, but feel free to call me Kat, as that's what all
my friends call me.
I'm the editor of the newsletter here in Delaware, so I'm looking forward to
getting ideas and suggestions from all of you on the presentation of the NFB
of Delaware's newsletter.  I look forward to hearing from all of you on this
list at some point.

Take Care,
Kat