[Nfb-editors] article feedback

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon May 2 21:25:46 UTC 2011

Chris, you go boy! That type of comment you had the blind guy making, needs
to be addressed with some pretty strong reality talk. Truly an individual
with that type of attitude needs to be figuratively speaking, slapped upside
the head ---- then they may actually hear what you next say to how their
"framing of blindness" is part of the equation of why blindness is seen as
being so handicapping. I really don't think the strength of your words were
rude or framed in such a way that this article would put people off. I think
it would catch more attention, than turn it away.