[Nfb-editors] Reaching this generation through social networks

Wunder, Gary gwunder at nfb.org
Tue May 10 15:03:55 UTC 2011

Tom, I love your last line. It is a fact that we all worry about the generations that follow us, convinced they are going to hell in a hand basket. My father told me he would not like to live in my time and I thought he had lost it. Still, I find myself saying the same thing, using different words and justifications, of course, to my children. Fearing for the future is probably a part of living in the past.

Gary