[Nfb-editors] Letterhead needed

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed May 18 11:39:37 UTC 2011

Bridgit,
    thank you very much for your description of your letterhead! It sounds
like you created an interesting logo. I am going to ask Dr. maurer if we can
make a Whozit dog using the same elements,e.g. the crescent head & colored
legs. Barbara Pierce is having her secretary create our letterhead for us.

Fraternally yours,
marion