[Nfb-editors] NFB logo/divisions

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat May 21 00:18:19 UTC 2011

Lori,
    I think enhancing membership is the major value of divisions. There is
this myth, promulgated by those in whose best interest it is to spread such
lies, that the NFB is anti guide dog. I feel it is one of my primary
responsibilities to attract guide dog users into the Federation fold. In the
three years I have been president of NAGDU, we have doubled our affiliate
divisions and tripled our division membership!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala