[Nfb-editors] Re-printing&Websites&Newsletter uses

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon May 30 16:27:43 UTC 2011

Chris and Mike and others

RE: 3 questions

#1 about the Re-print issue: I dig our normal mind-set and approach --- of
just using good stuff and if from another NFB source, being nice and letting
them know (receiving one of those is a "good feel" moment). And I suppose
the public law notice could potentially nip-in-the-bud any reaction from an
outside source. So using it seems like a good thing, but not a necessity
thing.

#2 Chris, your describing the change in distribution of your newsletter was
surprising! (Posting it to the website only and no longer sending out an
email version.) What else on the website is of special significance that
your board is wanting people to be exposed to? (didn't want that question to
sound too stupid --- just digging for additional rassionalization/thought.)
and so I just took a look at the website of CT and see that you have a lot
going on there! Directing members there would be a way to expose them to ---
more.

#3 And here is a question- some affiliates will make use of their newsletter
as an educational and/or change-the-mind document for like --- legislatures,
educators, general public and more --- do you intend to get this newsletter
under the noses of others that youall want to influence?