[Nfb-editors] Starting a cerebral Palsy division of the NFB

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 07:22:37 UTC 2012

Attention: I have ben sent numerous emails from Mr. Kaiser over the past
two years in regards to starting a Federation group, and not only has he
never responded to my notices, he's never, apparently, taken heed of the
similar warnings I've sent.

Mr. Kaiser has on more than one occasion attempted to "start" similar
divisions, requesting assistance and promotion from various Federation
outlets including the now defunct Nebraska Independent newsletter. Based
on his apparent non-membership along with dubious-sounding division
idea, I have tried communicating to him that the Federation is not the
appropriate organization, nor is he going about establishing such a
group properly. Not once has Mr. Kaiser heeded my advice.

Upon further inspection, it appears Mr. Kaiser has been not only
attempting this division start-up for quite some time; he also merely
sends numerous emails that appear to be generated by a rather large list
of email addresses. He continues to call for a division start-up, often
seeming to know very little about the NFB itself. He's tried this in
various affiliates not to mention with other organizations including the
ACB.

I'm sure Mr. Kaiser's intentions are pure, but when simply Googling him,
much pops up questioning his reasoning and purpose for establishing the
groups he wishes to start. As mentioned, he's never responded to any
communication I attempted to send, but after a short time, I realized he
either has no intention of working with specific people despite
generating emails to them, or this is a scam of some sort. I'm not sure
if others have received emails from him, but I have been sent the same
email numerous times asking me to advertise his division start-up in the
Nebraska Independent. After a short investigation, I ignored any
communication from him. I have not seen anything until this notice in a
while, and not that he is a threat in any way, but I suggest the
Federation do a short investigation into this matter and attempt to stop
Mr. Kaiser from advertising his so-called ideas as Federation groups.
>From what I have been able to tell, he's not a NFB member, and he's
trying to establish something using the NFB as a platform. Regardless of
intention, motive or awareness, it seems someone like this needs to be
dealt with, though as I said, due to lack of response to any
communication I have sent in the past, I am not sure how this guy is
operating or why he generates these emails but doesn't seem to hold
clout with any existing Federation division, group or individual.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, first VP, NFBN-Omaha
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 23:04:09 -0400
From: "Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser" <alexander.kaiser at myacc.net>
To: <nfb-talk at nfbnett.org>, <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>,
	<nfb-new-hampshire at nfbnet.org>, <colorado-talk at nfbnett.org>,
	<home-on-the-range at nfbnet.org>, <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>,
	<fabs at nfbnet.org>,	<ct-nfb at nfbnet.org>,
<4alabama at nfbnet.org>,
	<ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>,	<nfb-hi at nfbnet.org>,
<nfb-idaho at nfbnet.org>,
	<il-talk at nfbnet.org>,	<mt-blind at nfbnet.org>,
	<nfb-announce at nfbnet.org>, <nfb-editors at nfbnet.org>,
	<nfb-utah at nfbnet.org>, <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org>,
	<nfbaz-talk at nfbnet.org>,	<nfbmd at nfbnet.org>,
<nfbk at nfbnet.org>,
	<nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org>,	<nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>,
<nfbmo at nfbnet.org>,
	<NFBOKTalk at nfbnet.org>,	<sd-talk at nfbnet.org>,
<tn-talk at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [Nfb-editors] Starting a cerebral Palsy division of the NFB

Dear List,
Hi this is Alexander Kaiser. I am starting an nfb division for blind
people with cerebral Palsy. The division meets on the first Monday of
the month August through June. Call 218-632-3715 passcode: 999999#. If
anyone who has cerebral Palsy and who is blind who is interested email
me at alexander.kaiser at myacc.net. Sincerely, Alex