[Nfb-editors] new to the list.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 11:14:28 UTC 2012

Greetings fellow editors!

  My name is Darian Smith, I am from the San Francisco Bay Area, and
as well as being a very active member of the Federation, I  am a
student at a  local community college.

 I am a new member to this list, who's search for inspiration, ideas
and encouragement has brought me here shortly after being asked to
head  the  affiliate's  Newsletter.

 I am hoping to gain some ideas on things that make a newsletter
interesting,   inspiring and appealing, things you found  that might
have worked for you and such.

 I Thank you  in  advance for anything you might be able to offer as
time goes along, and  I am very excited to have the oppertunity to
learn from such committed and energetic folks who are passionate about
spreading  our message!

  Warmest,
   Darian

--
Darian Smith

"Let's work together to eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities"

http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson