[Nfb-editors] Link to all Affiliate and Division Newsletters

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Jul 8 23:40:37 UTC 2013

Hi all you Editors

RE: a promise from the Communications (CC) Committee meeting

During the CC meeting in Orlando, I mentioned that I would again send out
this link to the editors list. Plus, looks like I'm going to have to dig up
some other addresses of individuals who aren't on our listserv.

The below link will take you to a page housed on my personal website which
lists all active affiliate and Division newsletters. It was an easy task to
put it together from the info I had collected to track these sites. It is
handy for me and if you are someone who will take the time to seek out other
newsletters, then you will like this! And hey, if you know of other NFB
newsletters we should add to the list, send it my way.

http://www.thoughtprovoker.info\NFBNewsletters.html
<http://www.thoughtprovoker.info/NFBNewsletters.html>

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee