[Nfb-greeley] Greeley Chapter meeting.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Nov 15 22:32:20 UTC 2011

Hello all.
There will be a greeley chapter meeting saturday at 12:00 PM,.  At the Greeley Senior  Activity Center.
We will provide a convention update.
We will have a 50-50 drawing, and raffle off a gift cirtificate.  Please bring money to donate to the purchase of two gifts for two seniors, and two children for christmas.  We will also decide what we want to do for christmas.  We had discussed bringing a food item to donate to the food bank or the salvation army.
Any other new business will also be discussed.
The meeting will end at 2:00 PM.
Hope to see you all there.

Blessings!
Melissa Green
Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear.