[Nfb-greeley] chapter meeting.

Melissa Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 23:27:19 UTC 2011

Hello all.
We will have a greeley chapter meeting saturday at: 12:00.  Where: the greeley senior activity center at 1010 6th street.
Please bring money to order pizza.  We will be celebrating hallowene, and making plans for the chapter for the year, including christmas, what we want to do at our meetings, and for the year of 2012.
This way we can have things to look forward too at our meetings.
We will also discuss state convention.
If anyone has door prizes for state convention.  Please either bring them to the meeting, or get them too me by november 2nd.
If anyone owes dues, need to be placed on the list to recieve the braille monitor, or the parents and or senior magazines.  Please let me know.
If interested, bring a dollar to participate in the 50/50 drawing.
See you all on saturday.
Blessings!
Melissa Green
Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear.