[Nfb-greeley] CCB trip on the 21st.

melissa green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 17:41:10 UTC 2012

Hi all.
That is a good idea.
What I am planning to do is call interprise and get a set price.
I like the idea of a friday.
That way we won't get charged for the extra day.
I will send out an e-mail with the prices.

Blessings,
Melissa and Pj
You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide
not to be reduced by them.