[Nfb-greeley] cherry creek sneak.

melissa green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 00:13:52 UTC 2012

Hi all.
I just got a call today from Debra connelly.  She is responsible for the
visually impaired devision of the cherry creek sneak.
There are two payed registrations.
So it would be free for anyone that wants to participate.
It is a walk/run.  It takes place on sunday the 29th at 7:00 Am.
There will be hotel rooms provided for those who will be going down on
saturday evening.
If anyone wants to participate let me know ASAP.
Blessings,
Melissa and Pj
The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And
the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance
but live right in it, under its roof.
Facebook: Melissa R. Green
Twitter: melissa5674
windows messenger: graduate1531 at msn.com