[Nfb-greeley] Picnic and bezarre!

Diane dianefilipe at comcast.net
Fri Aug 3 00:09:11 UTC 2012

I vote to have our picnic.
Diane and Tia
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: melissa
  Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 5:04 PM
  Subject: [Nfb-greeley] Picnic and bezarre!

  Hi all.
  I got an email from Jessica.
  There is a national protest of subminimum wage  vgoing on the day of the picnic.
  so do we want to participate in the protest, and move the picnic, or just go ahead and have it?
  Thank you Cody for volunteering to man the table at the bezarre.
  Can we get three more people to volunteer to help cody.
  I will put myself down as a tentative volunteer.

  Many blessings
  Melissa and Pj
  You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." James Baldwin

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfb-greeley:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-greeley_nfbnet.org/dianefilipe%40comcast.net