[Nfb-greeley] Picnic and bezarre!

melissa lissa1531 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 03:51:07 UTC 2012

It was just an anouncement, like save the date kind of thing.

True, we won't have any participation from denver.
That is what people have been complaining about that we have no support from
the state or from denver.
I will do what the majority wants to do.
I will also register us for the bezarre.  By then we should have our water
bottles, and may be we can get some literature and put out on the table.
Many people give away things like soda and things.
We don't have to do that.

Many blessings
Melissa and Pj
You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of
the world, but then you read." James Baldwin