[Nfb-greeley] Sub Minimum Wage Protests

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 20:18:37 UTC 2012

Hi all,,
As you are probably already aware, this saturday(August 28th), the Colorado affiliate of the NFB will be holding informational protests at Good Will locations in Denver and Colorado Springs to protest their paying of sub minimum wages to workers with disabilities. Consequently,  Mellissa has asked me to try to organize a group from our chapter who would be willing to help our affiliate by participating in these protests. If interested, please either reply to this message or contact me directly at codyjbair at yahoo.com by at the latest tomorrow evening so we can organize transportation.
Thanks,
Cody