[Nfb-greeley] Sub Minimum Wage Protests

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Aug 23 03:50:08 UTC 2012

Hi all.
Denver will send and pay a driver to come to greeley and transport everyone
to the denver location on saturday and bring the greeley people back.
Even though there are many of us who feel like I have gotten mine and I
don't need to help anyone else, or why should I participate, I am getting
payed and that is for those who are very slow or something else is wrong
with them.  I believe in this issue and support it.  However, aftre a very
invasive knee surgery, and a severe complication occurring after,  I am
unable to go this saturday. Btw,if I felt stable enough to do it I would,
however,  I am still of my momma as well who won't let me do too much.
Smile!
I  am hoping that more than cody will go to represent Greeley.
Many Blessings,
Warmly,
Melissa and Pj
Some people come into your life just to teach you how to let go.