[Nfb-greeley] christmas gifts.

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Dec 20 01:38:06 UTC 2012

Hi all.
Wanted to let you know that our gifts went to two places instead of one.
the gifts went to the salvation army and to family connections.  Family
connections is a agency in welde county that is also tied to northrange
behavioral.  I have decided that we are going to make this agency our
community project along with helping blind seniors and others who are blind.
The lady told linda that they have a woman in a homeless shelter that just
had twins.
So there is a need.
Blessings,
Melissa and Pj
Try to expect nothing, but be open for anything. Don't look for happiness,
but don't settle for anything less.