[Nfb-greeley] chapter meeting.

Jason Ratajczak rata1188 at bears.unco.edu
Mon Feb 13 16:34:50 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

I can bring the pop for the meeting.

Best,

Jason.

________________________________
From: nfb-greeley-bounces at nfbnet.org [nfb-greeley-bounces at nfbnet.org] on behalf of Melissa R. Green [lissa1531 at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 8:00 PM
To: nfb of Greeley
Subject: [Nfb-greeley] chapter meeting.

Hello all.
The february Greeley chaptre meeting will take place Saturday Feb. 25, 2012
At the greeley senior and activity center located at: 1010 6th street.
Topics:
ccb trip
Membership
community involvement
recognizing and planning the 12th anniversary of the greeley chapter
person of the month Cody Bair.
Anyone else want to vollunteer to be the person of the month along with cody?
Marty and I are going to bring refreshments this month.
Any other vollunteers for this month?
We will choosse a person of the month for march and others to bring refreshments for march.
See you all on the 25th.

Blessings,
 Warmly,
Melissa green
Sometimes Life brings you full circle to a place you've been before just to show you how much you've grown.