[Nfb-greeley] chapter meeting.

Lynda McCullough lynda at connectionsil.com
Thu Feb 23 17:32:12 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone-

There is a new taxi service in Fort Collins that serves all of Northern
Colorado and goes to Denver.  It is called Transporter LLC, and the
number is 970-556-8227.  They are seeking to fill a need in the area and
to be a reliable service.

Lynda

On 2/22/2012 11:08 PM, Melissa R. Green wrote:
> Where did you get this price?
> I am going to call around as well.  This way we can have some choices.
> Marty will be in baltimore receiving training at the national center.
> With diane Mcgeorge and many other federationists.  Preparing
> themselves for the braille enrichment program, also known as bell.
> So she has been excused from the meeting.
> Good luck marty and have a safe trip.
> I know you will learn a lot.
> See you all on saturday.
> Have a blessed day.
> Warmly,
> Melissa and PJ
> It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember
> sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness.

Lynda McCullough

Vision after 55! Coordinator
Connections for Independent Living
1331 8th Ave.
Greeley, CO 80631
(970) 352-8682 OR (800) 887-5828
Promoting independence&  equality for all!