[Nfb-greeley] saturday's meeting.

Linda Anderson silkylin at juno.com
Thu Jul 19 22:29:58 UTC 2012

I will bring some kind of snack. Linda
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: melissa
  To: nfb greeley
  Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 3:40 PM
  Subject: [Nfb-greeley] saturday's meeting.

  Hello all.
  We will be having a guest speaker at our greeley chapter meeting on saturday.  Her name is Jessica.
  She is the chapter development person for the Nfb of colorado.
  We will spend time visiting with jessica and planning our picnic for August 25th.
  Is anyone willing to volunteer to bring refreshments?
  See all of you who are able at the meeting on saturday.

  Have a blessed day.
  Blessings,
  Always,
  Melissa and Pj
  Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfb-greeley:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-greeley_nfbnet.org/silkylin%40juno.com
53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/50088a674239fa667c3ast53vuc