[Nfb-greeley] picnic

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat Jul 28 06:04:48 UTC 2012

Hi all.
there will be a greeley chapter picnic on August 25, 2012.
At the sanborn park located on 35th ave behind the king soopers.
Members are asked to bring a side dish, dessert, or drinks.
We will celebrate 12 years of being in existence.
We are looking in to having the main dish catered.
Unless someone feel adventurous and wants to grill or would like to bring
part of a main dish.
At the meeting bill, linda, jessica marty, and myself stated that we would
bring a side and or dessert.
Please reply to the list
 Have a blessed day.
Blessings,
Always,
Melissa and Pj
Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.