[Nfb-greeley] upcoming events for the greeley chapter and the Nfb of colorado.

melissa green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Jun 19 06:19:04 UTC 2012

June 30th
chapter yard sale
at: 1540 13th avenue greeley Co,
Time 7:30 till 4:30.  All proceeds will go to the greeley chapter.
Items for donations can be dropped off at Linda Anderson's home Located at:
1717 6th street Greeley colorado  Phone: 970-356-7903  E-mail:
silkylin at juno.com
Itims that haven't been sold will be donated to the Arc.

July 13th finally we will take our trip to the Colorado Center for the Blind
and to Beyond sight.
Please meet at the senior center by no later than 8:15.
If anyone would like to go, Please call or e-mail linda anderson by the 2nd
of july.

July 21st the monthly meeting of the greeley chapter will be held at the
greeley senior center located at: 1010 6th street from 12:00 till 3:00

August 28,
The greeley chapter will be having a picnic at Glennmere Park.  This picnic
will be discussed more in detail at the july 21st meeting.
Please save the date.

Nfb of colorado
June 29th and 30th
many nfbCO members will be heading to national convention in dallas texas.
Raffle
the NFB of Colorado Fundraiser with proceeds going to the BELL and NFBCO
Scholarship Programs.
Cost is $10 for 1 ticket or $20 for 3 tickets. The drawing for the prize; a
$3,500 certificate for a vacation package will be drawn at our state
convention banquet on Saturday October 27th.  People can use the gift card
for multiple vacation packages until the card is used up.
We are now live to sell raffle tickets by credit card at nfbco.org., so
people don't have to use cash or a check to buy them. Click on the Vacation
Raffle Ticket link on the home page. It takes you to the next page where you
can read about the raffle details and then click on the purchase link.
I also have tickets and will be selling them at the yard sale as well.  You
don't have to be present to wen.

State convention
state convention will be held the week of october 25, 26, 27, and 28.
In boulder Colorado.  At the milinium harvest house hotel.  More information
will follow.
Assistance will be provided.
Have a blessed and wonderful day.
Blessings,
Melissa and Pj
"Time is too slow for those who wait,
 too swift for those who fear,
 too long for those who grieve,
 too short for those who rejoice,
 but for those who love -- time is eternity.