[Nfb-greeley] chapter meeting.

Linda Anderson silkylin at juno.com
Thu May 17 00:15:56 UTC 2012

I will call them for you. Linda
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: melissa green
  To: nfb greeley
  Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 9:45 PM
  Subject: [Nfb-greeley] chapter meeting.

  Hello all.
  There will be a NFB of greeley chapter meeting this saturday at 12:00 PM.
  We will plan a date for our trip to the Colorado center for the blind and Beyond sight.

  Will set a date for the july meeting.
  There will be no formal meeting in june.
  We can decide to do a small gathering as a chapter, as well as go to the CCB.
  The reason I hamentioned this idea is because I have been getting lots of calls about us having meetings and or other gatherings.
  We will also plan a big event for August 25th.
  If you have any cassette books, cassettes, cassette players, and  or any other small items that you aren't using and you would like to donate.
  Please bring them to the meeting.
  There is a school in liberia that is looking for items and cassette books, and cassette players.  Linda Anderson will be collecting these items at the meeting and then being responsible for shipping them to the person who is collecting things for this blind school.
  We may do this again at the next few meetings as well.
  See you all on saturday afternoon.
  Will someone please call those who don't have e-mail?  Such as jim, rita, and joe.
  Thank you.

  Have a blessed day.
  Blessings,
  Melissa and Pj
  I'm opening up, letting go, hoping this will lead me to where I need to go.

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfb-greeley:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-greeley_nfbnet.org/silkylin%40juno.com
Woman is 54 But Looks 27
Advanced formula reduces wrinkles & circles. Satisfaction guaranteed!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4fb4433db041e1665d06st01duc