[Nfb-greeley] Park for August Picnic

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Tue May 22 15:43:05 UTC 2012

Diane

You could certainly just go to the park, but the problem is that there is no
guarantee that you will get the pavilion area.  This means that if people
come with lots of food, there is no guarantee there will be any place to set
it up.  That is the risk you take when you just show up.  I don't have any
idea how busy the parks in Greeley usually are, but during a nice part of
the year, it seems like a pretty good bet that there would be some
competition for the picnic area.  It is just something that the chapter will
have to weigh in on.

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham