[Nfb-greeley] Fw: COMMUNITY AT LARGE CHAPTER MEETING TUESDAY

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Oct 19 23:30:23 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Jessica Beecham
To: jbeecham at cocenter.org
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 4:37 PM
Subject: COMMUNITY AT LARGE CHAPTER MEETING TUESDAY

Hello Everyone

The Community At Large Chapter will meet this Tuesday, October 23rd at
7:00PM.  During this meeting, our business will be to finalize our
constitution so that we can receive our charter at the state convention on
October 25th - 28th in Boulder, Colorado.  We need as many people as
possible to help us with the finalization process so if you are available,
please try to attend!  Pasted below, you will find the agenda.  Attached you
will find a copy of the proposed constitution.  Please look it over and come
prepared with suggested changes.  Changes have been made per the suggestions
made during the September meeting.

Best Wishes

National Federation of the Blind

At Large Chapter Meeting Agenda

October 23, 2012

Call In number:   619-326-2700

Access Code:  3566475#

7:00PM-Round the Phone introductions (Buna Dahal)

7:15PM-8:00PM Community At Large Chapter Constitution Finalization (Jessica
Beecham)

8:00PM-Adjournment

Jessica Beecham

Chapter and Community Development Coordinator

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

2233 West Shepperd Ave.

Littleton, CO 80120

jbeecham at nfbco.org

303-778-1130 extension 223