[Nfb-greeley] chapter meeting and other information.

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Oct 31 04:01:50 UTC 2012

Hi all.
We just come back from a great convention.
Speaking of convention, those of you that would like to be re-inbursed for
transportation.  Send your receipts to lisa Bonderson bondersonl.
We will have a detailed report about convention at the next meeting.
The next meeting will be november 17th.
thank you to both diane and Linda for booking our guest speaker.
AINC will be coming in january instead of november.  The driver has other
things but has agreed to be at our january meeting.
Our guest speaker for november will be a former member of the greeley
chapter.  She is also a new author.  Lana Vanhorne will be our speaker.

Melissa and Pj
Facebook: Melissa R Green
Nobody is in charge of your happiness except you!