[Nfb-greeley] Fw: Meeting Agenda for April 27

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 18:26:40 UTC 2013

 Greetings,
Please find attached and pasted below my signature the Agenda for next Saturday's meeting.
Please also note that dues of $5 are due. Also, we will be ordering pizza and members wishing to eat are asked to bring $5 to asist in covering the cost.
Thanks,
Cody
Greeley Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
Agenda for April 27, 2013 Meeting
1.    Introductions
2.    Fund Raising
•    Chocolate Bar Sales
•    Water Bottles
•    Other fund raising ideas
3.    Getting the word out and public exposure
•    UNC Bizarre
•    Aims Welcome Week
4.    Donating to Bell
5.    Summer Picnic
6.    New Perspectives Vision Expo to be held July 31
•    Exhibitors
•    Marketing
•    Flyers
•    Discussion of Food Options
7.    State Convention
8.    Elections
•    Please remember that dues of $5 are due in order to vote in elections.
9.
Adjournment
Please also note that for our thirteenth anniversary we will be ordering pizza and members who wish to eat are requested to bring $5 to assist in covering the cost.