[Nfb-greeley] Meet the Blind Month

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Aug 13 14:10:19 UTC 2013

we can do an activity instead of having a chapter meeting in october.
Will give it some thought.

Have a blessed day.
Blessings,
Melissa Green and PJ
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot
drive out hate; only love can do that.--Martin Luther King, Jr.
facebook Melissa R Green
twitter: melissa5674
Linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674