[Nfb-greeley] Tools to sell tickets

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Wed Aug 28 00:54:05 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone

We have a couple of exciting new tools to sell Amazing Vacation Travel Raffle Tickets!  Today we received an exciting delivery at the Colorado Center for the Blind.  Kevan had Amazing Travel Raffle business cards made so that if you do not have time to make a transaction on the spot, people are directed to our website.  I distributed these to the Denver chapter board as they were having a meeting this evening.

Here are a couple of ways that the cards can be used.
A.  Strike up a conversation with a friend or stranger about the raffle, give them a card, and encourage them to go buy tickets.  Follow up with them if they are a friend/acquaintance.
B.  Leave them at a business that you frequent often that is patronized by people who you think might be interested in traveling.
C.  Pass them out along with other NfB of Colorado materials at literature distributions, etc...

If you would like some of the Amazing Vacation Travel Raffle business cards, please let me know.  I need the following information in a phone message or via e-mail.
A.  Your Name
B.  Your Mailing Address
C.  How many cards you would like
D.  What you plan to do with them
          I.  hand them out individually
          Ii.  Leave them at local businesses (if you have an idea of where please include that)
          Iii.  Conduct a literature distribution (please include where)
NOTE:  We have a limited number of cards so we will try to accommodate your requests.  Do not be upset if we alter the number that you asked for.  I am asking for very specific information so I can make sure that our cards are all put to good use.  Please request them but if you ask for them please use them.

Please e-mail jbeecham at cocenter.org or call 303-778-1130 x 223

The second exciting tool that we have is a BELL slideshow.  Sorry guys, it is all made up of pictures.  One of our BELL workers Isadora made this for the last day of BELL camp.  I put it to music and added a message at the end to encourage people to buy raffle tickets and or make a donation to the NFB of Colorado.  I am pasting the link below so that you can share it on Facebook, twitter, blog, etc. with a message encouraging people to buy raffle tickets at www.nfbco.org/vacation-travel-raffle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pc9RimSx3g

People love pictures of cute kids so use this to your advantage when asking people to purchase our tickets.  Soon we will have a BELL video with words but in the meantime, this is a good marketing tool.

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham