[Nfb-greeley] Exhibitors

Dora Lopez dora.lopez89 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 03:28:39 UTC 2013

Hey, so I messaged him asking for the information you requested, but I am
assuming he didn't get back to you. So here is information I found from one
of his messages. I'm hoping it's current.

Joseph Wheaton
Techy Joe's Computer Solutions, LLC
Serving our Visually Impaired in the Rocky Mountain Region
Office: 303-638-9550
Fax: 303-957-2396
joe at techyjoes.com

Hope this is enough,